Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm a Permanent Resident!!!!

Yay!!!!! I officially have all the paperwork to be able to become a "landed" permanent resident :) The next part of the process is for me to drive into the states and then cross back into Canada, as crossing over the Canadian border is what "seals the deal", and this must happen before May 9 or we have to start the entire process all over again! So needless to say we won't be waiting too long. I'm aiming for within the next 2 weeks or so, and since Matthew doesn't have to be with me it gives me much more flexibility to be able to go during the week. After I become landed the job searching (which has already started), applying for health care, getting a Canadian driver's license, etc. will be begin. We are so excited but at the same time it feels like we're just trading one kind of crazy for another, but at least this up coming crazy is normal crazy right?! We covet your prayers as we have more decisions to be making, from purchasing a second car to where I should try and find a job (whether Ingersoll - probably part time, or Woodstock/London - probably full time), and I'm sure there will be more things that pop up! Thank you so much for all who have prayed us through this process, we are so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment