Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Freedom is found...

...on the dance floor.

When the music is playing and it is just me and Jesus and the dance floor, that is Heaven on earth. How I miss the days of classes full of stretching, both in spirit and in body, moving to the rhythm and beat of the music, full of His leading. I believe everyone has their "Jesus thing" as I like to call it :) Some find it in music, either played or sung, some in the written word, some in capturing moments through camera lenses, some through the playing of sports, and the list could go on and on, and then there are the dancers. That's me. I find my true self in the grace filled movement that is found when the body lives out the music that is played. That is where I find rest and peace, where I can see the face of my Creator and feel His presence all around me...in dance I find Christ and in Christ there is freedom.

1 comment:

  1. I miss those days of watching you dance. :) Hopefully the Lord will provide you a way to continue that in Ingersoll. I know how it feeds your soul. I love you!

    ReplyDelete